2014年5月18日星期日

Kurt tuva: if left, atletico Madrid will always in my heart

Kurt tuva: if left, atletico Madrid will always in my heart
After the win la liga, atletico Madrid goalkeeper Kurt tuva talked about his own future, he said: "if I leave atletico Madrid, I will miss the fans here. My love is endless."
Kurt tuva, said: "I didn't expect cr7 boots to go to here three years ago. Now we have the champions league final, and then the World Cup. We don't know what will happen. I am here alone in three very unforgettable. Atletico Madrid will always in my heart."
Kurt tuva in the league this season only lost 24 goals in 37 games, behind gore card - yi lai, and diego lopez, won the season zamora award (the Spanish goalkeeper). His two years in a row in the la liga ronaldo new boots goals conceded the fewest goalkeeper.

没有评论:

发表评论