2014年5月29日星期四

Exposure valencia defender invited from bayern Munich, but didn't say no to Barcelona

Exposure valencia defender invited from bayern Munich, but didn't say no to Barcelona
According to the aspen reported, valencia's French defender mathieu has told coach leather qi, Barcelona sent the invitation to him.
Previously, according to the aspen Mercurial Vapor 9 CR7 reported is not Barcelona, bayern Munich also interested in the defender, but for family reasons matthieu rejected the invitation of bayern Munich, because his family for a long time to adapt to life in Spain after the environment, have been very satisfied with the status quo. But mathieu is not to say no to Barcelona, the player and his agent and offer valencia are waiting for Barcelona.
Mathieu said in an interview: "I tell qi, Barcelona want to sign me. But I also told him gredsiveray that I am happy at valencia, I felt like I should be responsible for the club and the fans."
Is 20 million euro, mathieu release,Mercurial Vapor CR7 but if there is a team, to activate the mathieu release in a series of * * king crabs and other costs, total will be up to 35 million euros.

没有评论:

发表评论