2014年5月20日星期二

Bud: return to exciting, looking forward to a new beginning

Bud: return to exciting, looking forward to a new beginning
Bayern Munich centre-half bud of figure bell recently in an interview with time of his injury recovery, he said he is excited for the return to the field, at the same time, he will accept the outside world about his physical condition.
In an interview, the bud said, nike tiempos 2014 "can make me happy crazy to back to the stadium, the injury let me into another person, I will face a new start now."
For questions whether he will come back to the owinallled front of the injured level problem, bud, said: "there are these sounds very normal, we are a big club, but I will not care about these painstakingly, I only focus on tiempo legend 5 myself."
Team sports director summers also expressed support for him: "he is very active, whether physically or mentally, I never doubted he would come back."

没有评论:

发表评论