2014年5月14日星期三

Diego: look forward to atletico Madrid become double not double the king

Diego: look forward to atletico Madrid become double not double the king
La liga last round of atletico Madrid to Barcelona, the game will decide the Primera Liga champions this year. In the champions league, city atletico Madrid and real Madrid rivals meet on May 24, the champions league final. According to marca, atletico Madrid midfielder diego when interviewed expressed the hope that atletico Madrid to win two champions instead of two runners-up, "hope that atletico f50 red and white Madrid become champions, we are likely to win two championships, in this year I can't imagine the team only harvest two runners-up in this season, in my mind only think about the championship."
Diego believes he joined atletico Madrid is the best decision in his life, "I have seen in atletico Madrid could to make my dream come true, I am a member of the team, I'm making every effort to help atletico Madrid to harvest f50 red yellow a finale of happiness."
For the future, diego said. "I don't know whether to continue playing for atletico Madrid next season, I have other choice; in the end of this season, I will make a decision."

没有评论:

发表评论