2014年6月9日星期一

Navarre: in the champions league final experience gives me more confidence

Navarre: in the champions league final experience gives me more confidence
Real Madrid defender navarre, said in the champions league final experience of playing the full 120 minutes for their World Cup has brought the confidence.
The French defender has been plagued by injury last season, but he replaced the injured in the champions league final pepe into the starting line-up. Navarre within said: "I feel good now, I have already recovered from injury,Cr7 Mercurial Vapor 8 my knee is also very good. My training status is very good, last season is also very beautiful, I also played the full 120 minutes in Lisbon."
"This is a difficult season, but because of that hard times build strong character will help me. I got the experience on the pitch, so it's not all bad. The champions league final experience gives me confidence and desire to advance. This will help me to lay a good foundation. Teammates happy for me, to congratulate me, this is they give me power."
He also said he for France's training camp in the Vapor VIII ACC current atmosphere excited, happy and said to the World Cup comes. He continued: "the World Cup is a great joy. We have the best job in the world in Brazil we can make everyone happy. Unbelievable in my this age can place oneself among them."
"I hope down-to-earth work, and then everything will be all depend on myself, depends on the coach. I hadn't thought of any particular things. I'm very happy to be here, so far everything is great.Mercurial Vapor 8 ACC I want to keep the momentum for the better."

没有评论:

发表评论