2014年6月4日星期三

LDK chairman: I won't force anyone to stay in seville, want to leave me not

LDK chairman: I won't force anyone to stay in seville, want to leave me not
Castro said in an interview yesterday, Kitty is crucial for our team, we hope that he can stay and make the team strong.
But the chairman Mercurial Vapor Orange also said: of course I won't force don't want to stay at sevilla players to stay, can who want to go, but I want to show is the transfer price is up to us to decide, for now the team's economic condition, we don't need to ifferentrother sell any player, we need to do a competitive team.
"Kitty, and we also have a one year contract, we have already handed over to him the new contract, but he has yet to sign up."
Meanwhile sevilla also Mercurial 9 Orange confirmed that won't be buying marin, German messi will return to Chelsea, he will face may be in other countries.

没有评论:

发表评论