2014年6月10日星期二

Moyes: hope my failures don't affect giants England coach, please

Moyes: hope my failures don't affect giants England coach, please
Recently, the former Manchester united manager David moyes said in an interview, hopes that his coaching experience in united's failure will not affect the big teams employ English coach.
Moyes took Manchester united pointer from Sir Alex ferguson in only 10 months was fired, the Dutch Louis van gaal will stay next season at old trafford. The league last season in one of the top, only the reds boss Rogers is English. Moyes hope your failure will not affect Nike Mercurial XV to each big giants hiring British coach, as a case study of Rogers and crystal palace boss pulis prove British coach also is very good.
Moyes said: "in the top team coach, you have to be very sophisticated. For the coaches, will be a long way to the club. I don't want me to be the last opportunity to coach giants English coach. Rogers after gain enough time at Liverpool proved himself. I think his success is critical for the coaches. Most of the time of my career as a coach in the competition with Liverpool,differedesitions I very high heart to see the arrival of the Rogers, see him as Liverpool's changes. Because have a Rogers, Liverpool and the bright future with the right development strategy. And also showed England coach pulis at crystal palace. So I don't want your failure affect giants selected English coach."
Although have not liquidated damages, Ronaldo R9 Boots moyes said he will continue to coach. He said: "in Manchester united's experience will contribute to my future development. Once we have reached the champions league quarter-finals and very close to the semi-final, this let a person have a lot of pleasure, especially in the case of a lot of people think that my lack of experience. But it seems to me that the coaches want to get such an opportunity will be more difficult. That is why I want to find a qualify for the champions league team coaching. The premier league is indeed a very good league, let you don't want to be anywhere. But in the future, the local coaches should choose more outside chuang chuang, that will increase our knowledge of coaches of other countries. If I can have such an opportunity, I will take it."
"I want to see how Brazil and Argentina coaches lead, because a lot of good players come from there. So many overseas players in Brazil, in the champions league tournament also has a lot of Brazilian players. Brazil constantly emerging talent, this is their way of development? Or because they have better more genius? South American football, to cultivate the students' teenage players have a lot to learn."
". I also want to see J league Mercurial Vapor R9 league are emerging, such as Japan, South Korea conveyor with good players, in the vigorous development of the. I want to see how they work."
Moyes worry about at goodison park 10 years successful experiences for 10 months in Manchester united's time affected, but he is in no hurry to return to the bench. He said: "I was nearly ready to start work, but it's not a good buyers. This would be for the first time since the age of 16 I has nothing to do with pre-season preparation."

没有评论:

发表评论