2014年8月12日星期二

, root: straw couldn't imagine himself on the bench, like Mr Strauss-kahn

, root: straw couldn't imagine himself on the bench, like Mr Strauss-kahn
Barcelona's new signings,ovemenelle root straw has said in an interview, the new season will fight for his place, he couldn't imagine himself on the bench, at the same time, he also said he likes the German goalkeeper oliver kahn.
When interviewed,Adidas Copa 2014 root straw said: "I hope to win the championship, my goal is to get to play, I can't imagine myself not in the starting eleven." Due to the joined Chile goalkeeper bravo,, root straw in Barcelona still need to fight for his place.
, at the same time, the root straw also said he appreciate the German legend goalkeeper oliver kahn: "he is like a mirror, I'm always myself compared with him,Adidas Boots 2015 I like his personality."
Finally, Mr Straw root reveal their childhood is also a "forward heart" : "when I was a kid, I always wanted Copa Mundials 2014 to play forward, like scoring goals, but to the age of 12, I decided to make goalkeeper transformation, block shots, now I think I'd made the right decision."

没有评论:

发表评论