2014年8月25日星期一

Robben: I was surprised that my first game will be able to start

Robben: I was surprised that my first game will be able to start
Bayern Munich star robben has said in an interview, for his first game in the team's starting lineup felt a little surprised, for your performance on the pitch he is surprised.
At the time of interview, robben said: "on the race day morning, he told me, he would let me start today, I'm a little surprised, I thought I could play 15 minutes at the meeting, maybe 20 minutes, and for 2014 World Cup Cleats contractfoong my own performance, I also have to admit, I was scared myself." In the preseason, robben just only a brief appearance in a few minutes, before the opening, robben has no system for bayern played the game, but the opening with a goal assists to help the team get 3 points.
In gelsenkirchen for next period schalke,2014 World Cup Shoes robben said: "I believe I still have room for improvement."

没有评论:

发表评论