2014年4月23日星期三

One of the world's strongest melon handsome: real Madrid, I am proud of the team

One of the world's strongest melon handsome: real Madrid, I am proud of the team
Champions league semi-final first leg, bayern's 1-0 defeat to real Madrid, although the team did not win in the bernabeu, but bayern coach pep guardiola said he still proud of the team, at the same time, real Madrid is one of the strongest teams today.
predator lz 2 samba Josep guardiola said in an interview: "I am proud of the team, they face a strong opponent, real Madrid is one of the strongest teams all over the world, we played well, this I hope the team can improve the performance of the second round."
Guardiola said: "I don't like the game adidas predator lz 2014 back and forth, I just like the ball, we did this in the game, but it is a pity that we failed to seize the opportunity to goals."
Captain, said: "we couldn't stop every time real Madrid, because they are very strong, want a chance will not give the opponent is not possible, we hope to get away goals, but I'm sorry, but the game is not over. The second leg at allianz, predator lethal zones 2 we need to do better, we know that it is very possible."
In Munich goalkeeper Noel: "we will try to not lost the ball, everything is possible, we need to concentrate, no longer for any counter-attack opportunity."

没有评论:

发表评论